Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Self Portrait and Portraits

Tips:
1.Set the Timer High and Use Burst.
2.Just thinking about my hobbies and past times, inspired all sorts of photo themes.

 I liked this photo because it show's the how some people live and call home.
What  liked about this photo was it captured this man in his shed with all his work he had done which is his sanctuary.
 I like this picture because It show's to brothers together having a great time.
I  like this picture because it shows 4 girls happy together in their orchestra photo.  

 I like this pic rue because it show's a man with his cat what could be better then this!
I picked this one out of many other photo's because it shows someone who serves his country with pride.
 I like this photo because this man is using his shirt to express what he is.
I like this photo because this man is expressing him self in his own way.


No comments:

Post a Comment